PADI Diving Courses in Perth
What does it cover?
The PADI Open Water Diver course is, by far, the world's most popular scuba certification course. Millions of people have started diving as certified PADI Open Water Divers. Learning to scuba dive requires both knowledge development (facts, principles, concepts) and motor procedures (skills, techniques, methods). The PADI Open Water Diver Course online provides the knowledge development portion you need. You develop the remaining skills by actually diving with a PADI Instructor at your local PADI Dive Center or Resort.
How does it work?
After enrolling, PADI's eLearning system presents you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress, and review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
How long do you have to complete the eLearning course?
The eLearning for the PADI diving courses located in Perth, will be available for one year from the time of course registration.
What have past eLearners said about the course?
(from the 2008 PADI eLearning Exit Survey)
- Great, fast, got me ready for inwater training!
- Amazing. Loved the flexibility of learning at my own pace. Great videos.
Excellent material. Never thought it would be such a convenient way of learning.
- Great! I am excited to continue to Dive Master!
- I am very pleased to have done this online...I sometimes feel intimidated with the presence of others in a course...This way I could answer the questions at my relaxed leisure.
- Having this course available was a great help as I saved at least a day of vacation by doing it ahead of time. THANKS.
- It was at my pace, concise, easy to understand, and I can't wait until I move on to another level of advancement. I will certainly be using the PADI e-learning system again.
- This course was excellent, online support also very excellent!! I would very strongly consider taking more PADI online courses in the future. Very user friendly.
- This was a wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to learn to scuba dive.