Rescue Dive Course Perth
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learnt, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they do occur.
Rescue divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and wellbeing of other divers.
Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence.
Up Coming Rescue Dive Course Dates
Saturday 29th – Sunday 30th September
What you'll learn
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equip-ment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Missing diver procedures
- First aid procedures for pressure related injuries
- Current first aid and CPR training
- Advanced Open Water
- Minimum of 15 year of age
Save with group diving discounts!
*Have a friends who dive with you? Save on group diving discounts. Ask our friendly staff for more information.
Course Package Includes:
- Tuition PADI Rescue Diver Manual Accident
- Management Dive Slate Wall Certificate on Completion
- Hire of BCD, Wetsuit, Regs and Tank Air Fills
- Free Dive Club Membership
- Equipment Discounts for Students on Courses
*Ask our friendly staff for course options, dates and availability.
Click here for a course brochure
*Link is currently down. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you'd like further information please get in touch and we'd be happy to help.