Rescue Dive Course Perth
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learnt, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they do occur.
What you'll learn
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing distressed divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Missing diver procedures
- First aid procedures
- Current First Aid and CPR training
- Completed Advanced Open Water or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 year of age
Save with group diving discounts!
*Do you have a dive buddy keen to do the course as well? Save on group diving discounts. Ask our friendly staff for more information.
Course Package Includes:
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Management Dive Slate Certificate
- Hire of BCD, Wetsuit, Regulators, weights and Tanks
*Mask, snorkel, fins & boots hire may be extra.
- 2 Days of Training
- Theory & Knowledge Review
- Learn 10 Rescue Exercises
- Complete the Rescue Scenario and become qualified
*Ask our friendly staff for course options, dates and availability.