Learn to dive with Dive Ski & Surf
Your first breath begins with an Open Water Dive Course. The qualification that gets you beneath the surface and starts your diving journey.
Learn to dive with Dive, Ski & Surf and become qualified to dive around the world. With over 40 years of diving expertise, our five star instructors are dedicated to help you to learn to dive confidently, safely and to the highest standards with the world's most recognised dive certification.
Take the plunge and book your course today!
- All hire equipment
- Pool Fees
- 2 x Shore Dives
- 1 day charter to Rottnest Island (Includes 2 x Dives & Lunch)
- PADI Open Water E-Learning Account
- Logbook & Divetable (RDP)
Open Water Course Dates
Friday 27th, Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th March
Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th
Friday 24th, Saturday 25th, Sunday 26th
*For other availability please contact us.
Become certified to dive the globe
with our world-renowned PADI Open Water Dive course.
- Theory Overview and Assessment
- Introduction to Equipment & Safety
- Learn the basics in 2 x Pool Dives
- Buddy-Up and Dive in the Open Water
- Learn how to descend and surface safely in 2 x Shore Dives off the coast of Perth.
- Put your skills to the test with 2 x Dives off the coast of Rottnest Island.
- Descend down to depths of 18 metres
- Learn basics of underwater navigation
- Complete a safe surfacing decompression and obtain your Open Water Certification.
*If you have a group of 4 or more we can run your course on dates that suit you.
What you'll learn
- Be certified to dive up a max depth of 18m.
- Dive in the open ocean and get to know the marine eco-system.
- How to use your dive equipment safely, confidently & effectively.
- Basic diving emergency procedures.
- Communication with hand signals.
Take it to the next level
Once qualified as an Open Water diver, why not take it to the next level with our Advanced Open Water course.
- Dive to depths of 30m
- Dive at night
- Navigate underwater
- Dive wrecks
PADI Openwater Course
*Price includes everything you need for your course and equipment rental.